30 l (2 x 15 l) / 8 gal (2 x 4 gal)
Refrigerated model: static cooling, bottom cold plate
Hot model: electric heating element (sealed well)
- Analog thermostat
- Bottom outer build in laminated MDF
- Stainless steel sealed well
- Granite top
- Curved glass sneeze guard, tempered, with top condiment holder in flat glass, tempered
- Stainless tube structure supporting granite edge
- Led lightning
- Swivel casters with brakes
- Optional stainless steel table pans with lid
- Plates and Cutlery / Table Unit
- Bottom outer build in laminated MDF
- Granite top. Multipurpose storage below.
- Swivel casters with brakes
- Plates and Cutlery model with stainless steel cutlery holders
|VOLTAGE||120 V – 60 Hz.|
|MOTOR||Single-phase 0,33 CV|
|ENERGY CONSUMPTION||275 W|
|PIECES OF FRUIT PER MINUTE||10|
|BIN CAPACITY||18 l (2 x 9 l) / 4.8 gal (2 x 2.4 gal)|
|DIAMETER OF FRUIT||55-75 mm (2.16-2.95”) /70-90 mm (2.75-3.54”). *Optional: 45-60 mm (1.77-2.36”)|
|MEASUREMENTS||31.89”(h) x 21.33“(w) x 16.81”(l)|
|BASKET CAPACITY||13.23 lbs|
- Practical, efficient and smokeless: this is Tomasi’s Gas Grill Export Line.
- With the best infrared burners of the market and reliable thermal insulation, you can roast the perfect tender meat with the agility only a gas grill can provide.
- With the most reinforced mechanical system, you will have 38 skewers in 3 rotating levels to enhance the churrasco experience at your restaurant.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 63” x 28” x 59” (160 x 70 x 150cm).
- 110V/60Hz – natural gas.
- Indispensable in bakeries and similar for baking bread, cookies, pizzas, and others, except very light products.
- Capacity to accommodate 5 mats.
- Larger chamber for uniform baking.
- Adjustable stainless steel rack (holds 40 x 60, 45 x 65, 60 x 80, and 58 x 70 mats).
- Reduced gas/electricity consumption due to 75-mm rock wool insulation.
- Door seal in 100% siliconized rubber, easy to replace.
- Inmetro Certified
- Reinforced casters for locomotion, 2 of them with locks.
- Option in white epoxy or total stainless steel.
- Amperage: 47.7 Capacity: 5 Trays Single Phase Consumption 7.35 kW/hr
- Motor: 1/5 HP Weight: 135 kg Power: 10.5 KW
- Production: 150 Rolls at 50g Max Temperature: 250ºC Voltage: 220V Single Phase
- Dimensions: Front (mm): 1046 Depth (mm): 1356 Height (mm): 1575
- Spec Sheet
- Technical Drawing
- Ideal to bake pizzas quickly and uniformly, in small establishments such as pizzerias, fast-food joints, restaurants, bars, gourmet spaces, convenience stores and familiar.
- With independent analog controllers for programming the upper and lower temperature,
- Bakes pizzas up to 40cm in diameter.
- Approximately 3 minutes to bake a pizza depending on the selected temperature electric.
- Adjustable temperature up to 400°C.
- With polished refractory stone.
- With internal lighting.
- Independent temperature controllers for the upper and lower heating elements.
- Double glass door.
- Ceramic fiber insulation + exhaust system.
- Adjustable legs.
- Maximum stacking of 3 ovens.
- External covering in stainless steel 430 and internal covering in stainless steel 304.
- Brush for cleaning included.
- Optimum use of space.
- Efficiency and productivity.
- Fast roasting.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- No timer.
The Wictory WCPP-535 Pudding Oven was developed especially for the preparation of puddings, without the need to immerse the food in water for the cooking process. Because it has a thermocouple, it enables precise temperature control in the cooking chamber, which, together with homogeneous heat, makes it an excellent equipment for confectioners of delicate products. Besides the traditional pudding, you can prepare baked goods such as cakes, cookies, pies and other items by programming the time and temperature for the oven to work only with dry hot air moving in the chamber.
– High durability: built in AISI 430 stainless steel and aluminum roasters;
– High productivity: allows a greater amount of food in a shot period of time;
– Adjustable time control up to 99:99 minutes;
– Adjustable temperature control up to 250ºC and quick resumption.
– Manual steam spraying provides greater crunchiness and flavor to the food, especially for bread crust formation;
– Forced air convection cooking system, providing faster and more uniform roasting process when compared to the traditional method;
– Removable cooking chamber supports that facilitate cleaning;
– Quick and simplified installation;
– Production capacity per baking pan: 5 puddings (120g);
– Voltage (V): 110/220.
- Double-Pane Glass Door;
- Automatic Cleaning System;
- Temperature Control from 122°F to 572°F (50°C to 300°C);
- Insulated with High Performance Ceramic Fiber;
- Dual-Rotation Impeller Fan (Works Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise)
- Core Temperature Probe for Monitoring Internal Temperature of Foods
- Built with AISI 304 Stainless Steel, Internal and External.
- (AISI 430 Stainless Steel Exterior Optional).
- 5 trays.
- Dimensions (w/ stand) – 33.5″ x34.4″ x 59″
- Weight – 229
- Voltage (v) – 220V (3-Phase)
- With enough power to fry a variety of popular appetizers and entrees such as French fries, onion rings, and hot wings.
- This fryer features a durable, galvanized stainless steel exterior to withstand the daily demands of your busy kitchen while taking up minimal space.
- This unit features a cold zone in its fry tank, which collects excess batter and crumbs and allows them to sink to the bottom of the tank for easy cleanup.
- Its 50 lb. capacity makes this unit a great choice for restaurants, bars, or pizzerias.
- Great for cooking burgers, bacon, cheesesteaks, and other grilled favorites, this countertop griddle provides you with versatility and convenience. Countertop griddles are great for small spaces like snack bars and concession stands, and this one comes equipped with everything you need to customize your setup!
- A combination of open top burners and a spacious oven make this natural gas range a tremendous asset to your commercial kitchen! You can effortlessly boil, saute, simmer and perform a variety of other cooking tasks atop the heavy-duty cast iron grates. The oven, meanwhile, provides you with a convenient way to warm your delicious foods or even do a bit of baking for your dessert menu!
- The range features 1 spacious oven that allows you to warm product or even make cookies and other baked goods! The temperature can be adjusted from 250-550 degrees fahrenheit to accommodate virtually any recipe, while 2 chrome plated racks in the oven can be used in 4 different positions for optimum versatility. And thanks to the porcelainized bottom, maintaining a spotless oven is easier than ever!
- Metal control knobs are easy to clean and more durable than comparable plastic knobs.
- A pull-out crumb tray catches overflow, loose vegetables and other food to expedite cleanup.
- The cast iron grates lift off for simple yet through end of day cleaning.
Ideal for preparing savory pasta (coxinha and rissole), sauces, polenta and fruit jellies. Indicated for salty and sweet industries, restaurants and similar.
- Chains type ASA 35 in tempered steel.
- SAE 1020 steel gears.
- Most robust structure on the market.
- Hard chrome coated carbon steel beater.
- Removable bowl made of cast aluminum for easy cleaning.
- Pedal and lever for tilting.
- Capacity: 20 kg/cycle
- For 7 trays 40 x 60
- Internal and External Finish: stainless steel
- Refrigerator Unit incorporated in the Cabinet
- Capacity: 7 trays 40 x 60
- Power: 2,5 HP
- Consumption: 2,2 Kw/h Electric Network
- Capacity: 15 A
- Finish: Internal (Stainless Steel 304) and External (Stainless Steel 430)
- Weight: 182 Kg Defrost: Air Voltage: 220 V Monophase / 220 V Three-phase / 380 V Three-phase
- Dimensions: Front (mm): 810 Depth (mm): 789 Height (mm): 1435
Pizza/Salad Prep Table
- Optimize your back-of-house operations with this Avantco SSPPT-260 60″ 2 door refrigerated pizza prep table, and better keep up with customer demands.
- Whether used in a restaurant, bakery or fast food the unit will help streamline the foodprep process with its convenient features and capacity.
- Its top rail, for instance, accommodates up to (7) 1/3 size food pans up to 6″ deep (sold separately).
- Plus, a lift-up lid encloses the pan rail to maintain proper, food safe temperatures.
- A full-length cutting board is mounted to the table surface, providing a place for slicing ingredients.
- Beneath the workspace is additional storage space, because it’s refrigerated, the space is great for storing back-up ingredients, such as sauce and dough, as well as less-common toppings.
- Two epoxy-coated shelves are included and can accommodate up to 90 lb. of weight, helping to organize your assorted supplies.
- Additionally, this prep table has 4″ casters, providing the unit with mobility.
- Divider bars are also included for ultimate convenience.
- Overall Dimensions:
Width: 60 1/8″
Depth: 31 1/2″
Working Height: 35 1/2″
Capacity: 16.7 cu. ft.
- Interior Dimensions:
Width: 39 3/4″
Depth: 26 3/16″
Height: 22 13/16″
- For slicing, grating vegetables, chopping fresh or dried fruit, cheese, sausages, and similar products.
- Stainless steel equipment.
- Aluminum nozzle.
- Comes with 6 discs (1 slicer, 3 shredders and 2 graters).
- Equipment for roasting chicken in an easy and efficient way.
- External coating in stainless steel 430;
- Lower tray and internal rear wall enameled to facilitate cleaning;
- Grease collector;
- Rotating spits;
- With rest for spit;
- Bivolt with selector switch;
- Enameled infrared burner that provides a longer useful life;
- Tempered glass door fixed with rollers making the door opening smooth;
- For roasting 20 chickens.
- 16 or 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel with Galvanized Legs
- Adjustable feet provide stability
- Optional Backsplash or edging for containing equipment and supplies
- Included Undershelves
- Easy-to-clean surface is great for busy commercial kitchens
- Optional 24″, 30″, 36″ Depths
- Optional 24″, 30″, 36″ 48″, 60″, 72″, 84″ Lengths
- Quickly, easily and efficiently clean full racks of used dishes with the Noble Warewashing UH30-E high temperature undercounter dish machine.
- Keeping your dishes and glasses clean is essential to the life of your business and thanks to this durable uit, you can successfully clean up to 27 racks per hour with 0.6 gallons of water per rack!
- This ensures that you’ll always be able to keep up with peak hours of service at your establishment.
- This unit requires a 208/230V electrical connection for operation.
- For maximum cleaning power, the unit features several bonus cycles. The fresh water rinse works to prevent possible wash water contamination, keeping dishes throughly clean and safe to use.
- Plus, the convenient deliming mode makes quick work of removing hard water deposits, so your dishes will be left sparkling clean every time.
- High temperature unit.
- Easy to use.
- Efficient operation.
- Overall dimensions.
- Widht: 24 3/16 inches.
- Depht: 26 inches.
- Height: 33 5/16 inches.
- Spec Sheet
- Ease of Use:
- Slide back door allows easy access to ice in the bin.
- Intuitive control panel allows for quick and easy operation.
- Compact Design:
- Only 15” wide, the ice maker can be placed in the tightest locations.
- Optional floor mount kit allows for installation under 34” ADA counter tops.
- High Production:
- Produces up to 58 lb (26 kg) per day and stores 36 lb (16 kg), meeting the ice
demands for many different applications.
- Quality Ice:
- Unique evaporator produces crystal clear cubes.
- Low energy consumption.
- Non-ozone depleting R-134A refrigerant.
- Inner cabinet in galvanized steel. External cabinet (front, top and sides)
in glossy 430 stainless steel.
- Galvanized steel base and back
- Worktop with backsplash and marine edge (optional without backsplash and/or edge)
- Storage system with galvanized steel wire shelves with height adjustment
- Static cooling through coil
- Digital temperature controller
- Adjustable feet
- Optional sink (only top with backsplash and marine edge)
- Measurements of the sinks (LxWxD):
- CB1 – 13.4″ x 15.75″ x 6″
- CB2 – 19.7″ x 15.75″ x 8″
- CB3 – 19.7″ x 15.75″ x 9.8″
- Internal and/or external cabinet in 304 stainless steel
- Glass doors: double-pane glass, tempered
- Forced air cooling
- Refrigerated Top Rail Kit with hinged lid in glossy 430 stainless steel finish
- Heavy mixer that can handle all types of dough in bakeries and restaurants and can handle all the heaviest workloads.
- Protective mesh cover that can be easily opened and closed:
- 1 speed (single-phase).
- Gears in SAE 1020 steel. ASA type chains in tempered steel.
- Shafts ground and tempered.
- Most robust equipment in its category.
- Basin in stainless steel 304, without welds.
- Robust structure in carbon steel with white epoxy paint or in stainless steel.