The Wictory WCPP-535 Pudding Oven was developed especially for the preparation of puddings, without the need to immerse the food in water for the cooking process. Because it has a thermocouple, it enables precise temperature control in the cooking chamber, which, together with homogeneous heat, makes it an excellent equipment for confectioners of delicate products. Besides the traditional pudding, you can prepare baked goods such as cakes, cookies, pies and other items by programming the time and temperature for the oven to work only with dry hot air moving in the chamber.
- High durability: built in AISI 430 stainless steel and aluminum roasters;
- High productivity: allows a greater amount of food in a shot period of time;
- Adjustable time control up to 99:99 minutes;
- Adjustable temperature control up to 250ºC and quick resumption.
- Manual steam spraying provides greater crunchiness and flavor to the food, especially for bread crust formation;
- Forced air convection cooking system, providing faster and more uniform roasting process when compared to the traditional method;
- Removable cooking chamber supports that facilitate cleaning;
- Quick and simplified installation;
- Production capacity per baking pan: 5 puddings (120g);
- Voltage (V): 110/220