Deck Oven – FBA 2.4
- Through the standard Digital Programming Panel, it is possible to carry out individual control of deck level.
- Heating is achieved through nickel-chromium electrical resistances encapsulated in ceramic bricks, installed on the top and bottom inside each chamber.
- Each chamber has ballast stones at the base to better conserve and distribute heat.
- Energy savings through Control Systems of Temperature and Thermal Insulation; The chambers are individual and can be superimposed in up to 4 chambers.
- Base with variable heights to provide flexibility with maximum ergonomic comfort for the user.
- The internal chambers and structure are in carbon steel, while the external coatings are in stainless steel.
- The doors are in stainless steel as standard or optional in tempered glass.
- The high-performance thermal insulation in glass wool.