– Refrigeration system keeps products at safe temperatures between 32°F and 40°F
– 2 Sliding glass doors
– Bright internal LED lighting on top and under each shelf
– 2 adjustable glass shelves
– Digital temperature control and display
– Dual-pane tempered glass
– 2″ Castors with brakes
– Automatic Defrost
– Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
– Condenser coil is easy to access for cleaning and service
– We have refrigerated, dry and hot.
- Cabinet made of 15mm laminated MDF
- Minifix mounting system
- Customizable top sticker
- LED lighting
- Adjustable legs
- Inclined wire shelves, structured with galvanized steel brackets
- 3mm rear mirror
- Sliding doors (upper and lower) in tempered, flat, 4mm glass
- Inferior finish in 430 stainless steel glossy
- Laminated MDF options 15mm: Malaga, Tobacco, London, White and Black
- Dimensions: Front (mm): 1340/1500/2000 Depth (mm): 750 Height (mm): 2000
- Temperature: 3º to 10ºC
- Refrigeration: Forced air
- Temperature Control: Digital electronic controller
- Lighting: LED
- Internal case in steel painted in white
- Sides in PSAI
- 4 levels of shelves in pre-painted white steel
- Water collecting tray
- Plastic night curtain
- Feet with height adjustment
- Colors: White / Light Grey / Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue
- Dimensions: Front (mm): 900/1200 Depth (mm): 850 Height (mm): 1890
- Spec Sheet – ASAC900
- Spec Sheet – ASAC1200
- Clean design with full view and all glasses are tempered glasses with high quality.
- Internal LED lighting on the top and bottom that helps to highlight more exposed products.
- Stainless steel trays to hold different types of warm foods.
- Sliding glass doors on the back.
- Side glasses with serigraphy treated thermally resistant to high temperatures.
- Anodized aluminum front frame.
- Its has an adjustable thermostat that allows food to be kept at an ideal temperature.
- Tough stainless steel base.
- Dimensions: 4,6,8,10,12 Bandejas.
|VOLTAGE||120 V – 60 Hz.|
|MOTOR||Single-phase 0,33 CV|
|ENERGY CONSUMPTION||275 W|
|PIECES OF FRUIT PER MINUTE||10|
|BIN CAPACITY||5.8 gal|
|DIAMETER OF FRUIT||2.16”-2.95” / 2.75”-3.54”. Opt 1.77-2.36”|
|MEASUREMENTS||31.89”(h) x 21.33“(w) x 16.81”(l)|
|BASKET CAPACITY||13.23 lbs|
- Exclusive defrost function and a low mix level indicator. With a complete stainless steel body this machine guarantees quality, durability all while facilitating the cleaning process of the equipment.
- This budget-conscious unit is equipped with (2) 1.8 liter freezing cylinder and (1) 9 liter hopper and while it may be small enough to fit on a countertop, it can still produce up to 32 quarts (8 gallons) per hour!
- All washable parts are injection molded, highly durable plastic. Height-adjustable feet, maintain leveled machine.
- Dimensions: 17.7×33.5×31.
- Weight: 220.
- Production: 32 quarts p/hr.
- Tension: 220v.
- Watts: 1980.
- Phase: Single.
- Capacity: (dual cylinders/ hopper): 3.6/9L.
- (2) 5 gallon clear bowls to display beverage to the customer
- Provide customers with 2 separate flavored delicious cold beverages
- Features full beverage cooling down to the last drink
- Agitators included with each unit
- Bowl and cover made with durable polycarbonate material
- Comes with (2) 5 gallon bowls
- R134A refrigerant
- 120V, 1/5 hp
- Dimensions: 17.5″ x 15″ x 27.25″
Sugar Cane Machine
- Machine for the production of sugarcane juice. Ideal for shopping malls, bars and snack bars. It has fine finishing. Sides and rollers in stainless steel with total sealing for greater hygiene.
- Accordance with ANVISA sanitary standards.
- 1HP Engine
- 140 Liters per hour
- Dimensions: Front (mm): 460 Depth (mm): 400 Height (mm): 570
- Inner cabinet in galvanized steel.
- External cabinet (front, top and sides) in glossy 430 stainless steel.
- Galvanized steel base and back.
- Worktop with backsplash and marine edge (optional without backsplash and/or edge).
- Storage system with galvanized steel wire shelves with heigh adjustment.
- Static cooling through coil.
- Digital temperature controller.
- Adjustable feet.
- Optional sink (only top with backsplash and marine edge).
- Measurements of the sinks (LxWxD):
- CB1 – 13.4″ x 15.75″ x 6″
- CB2 – 19.7″ x 15.75″ x 8″
- CB3 – 19.7″ x 15.75″ x 9.8″
- Internal and/or external cabinet in 304 stainless steel.
- Glass door, double-pane glass, tempered.
- Forced air cooling.
- Refrigerated top rail kit with hinged lid in glossy 430 stainless steel finish.
- Heavy mixer that can handle all types of dough in bakeries and restaurants and can handle all the heaviest workloads.
- Protective mesh cover that can be easily opened and closed:
- 1 speed (single-phase).
- Gears in SAE 1020 steel. ASA type chains in tempered steel.
- Shafts ground and tempered.
- Most robust equipment in its category.
- Basin in stainless steel 304, without welds.
- Robust structure in carbon steel with white epoxy paint or in stainless steel.
Automatic Dough Unit
- Equipped with membrane-type control pane and optional buttons for on/off control. The regulation of the opening of the rolls is made through gears and a lever with graduation for easy adjustment. Cutting through channels and regulated rotating knives, to divide he dough by volume. Modeling through a 100% natural wool braided felt mat and nylon rollers. Output conveyor with optional baguette stretcher.
- The equipment has all the safety systems provided by NR-12.
- FGA of 2 or 3 channels from 25g to 250g, that can cut up to 20 thousand 50g loaves per hour. Structure and carcass built in carbon steel with epoxy paint of high resistance to abrasion and corrosion, and optionally in stainless steel 304. Nylon rolls technyl 6.6 and surface treated.
- Roller with 2 or 3 channels and PVC/NRB belts. Retractable entrance belt, to reduce the occupied area when not in use. Regulated with speed variator. Output conveyor with height adjustment, for connection to other conveyor belts. Nylon casters with locks, to facilitate displacement in the work area.
- 220v or 380v three-phase or 220v single-phase power supply.
- Dimensions: 65×1.45×2.45m.
- Weight: 240kg 1HP 75kw.
Ideal for kneading dough in bakeries and similar.
- Thickness regulation with visual indicator.
- Only one in the market available in this size.
- Equipment in 1020 steel plate with epoxy paint.
- Optional: stainless steel trays.
- Dimensions: Front (mm): 750 Depth (mm): 1350 Height (mm): 1650
For shaping bread by rolling out the dough. Ideal for bakeries and similar.
- Patented felt changing system, faster and more economical.
- Steel plate cowl.
- Low noise level.
- Models MPS 350 with pedestal and MPS 500 in stainless steel.
- MPS 250 – without pedestal.
- Adjustable feet.
- Faster and economical patented felt exchange system.
- Fairing steel plate.
- Low noise level.
- MPS 350 models with pedestal and MPS 500 in stainless steel.
- Dimensions: Front(mm): 400 Depth(mm): 730 Height(mm): 470.
- Indispensable in bakeries and similar for baking bread, cookies, pizzas, and others, except very light products.
- Capacity to accommodate 5 mats.
- Larger chamber for uniform baking.
- Adjustable stainless steel rack (holds 40 x 60, 45 x 65, 60 x 80, and 58 x 70 mats).
- Reduced gas/electricity consumption due to 75-mm rock wool insulation.
- Door seal in 100% siliconized rubber, easy to replace.
- Inmetro Certified
- Reinforced casters for locomotion, 2 of them with locks.
- Option in white epoxy or total stainless steel.
- Amperage: 47.7 Capacity: 5 Trays Single Phase Consumption 7.35 kW/hr
- Motor: 1/5 HP Weight: 135 kg Power: 10.5 KW
- Production: 150 Rolls at 50g Max Temperature: 250ºC Voltage: 220V Single Phase
- Dimensions: Front (mm): 1046 Depth (mm): 1356 Height (mm): 1575
The Wictory WCPP-535 Pudding Oven was developed especially for the preparation of puddings, without the need to immerse the food in water for the cooking process. Because it has a thermocouple, it enables precise temperature control in the cooking chamber, which, together with homogeneous heat, makes it an excellent equipment for confectioners of delicate products.
Besides the traditional pudding, you can prepare baked goods such as cakes, cookies, pies and other items by programming the time and temperature for the oven to work only with dry hot air moving in the chamber.
– High durability: built in AISI 430 stainless steel and aluminum roasters;
– High productivity: allows a greater amount of food in a short period of time;
– Adjustable time control up to 99:99 minutes;
– Adjustable temperature control up to 250ºC and quick resumption;
– Manual steam spraying provides greater crunchiness and flavor to the food, especially for bread crust formation;
– Forced air convection cooking system, providing faster and more uniform roasting process when compared to the traditional method;
– Removable cooking chamber supports that facilitate cleaning;
– Quick and simplified installation;
– Production capacity per baking pan: 5 puddings (120g);
– Voltage (V): 110/220.
Ideal for preparing savory dough (drumstick and rissole), sauces, polenta and fruit pastries.
- Indicated for salty and sweet industries, restaurants and similar.
- ASA 35 type chains in hardened steel (CZ22, CZ37 and CZ75 models).
- Gears in SAE 1020 steel.
- The most robust structure in the market.
- Beater in carbon steel coated with hard chrome.
- Removable cast aluminum bowl that facilitates cleaning.
- Pedal and lever for tilting.
- Available in epoxy or stainless steel (model CZ75).
- Dimensions: Front(mm): 750 Depth(mm): 680 Height(mm): 1400
- Capacity: 20 kg/cycle
- For 7 trays 40 x 60
- Internal and External Finish: stainless steel
- Refrigerator Unit incorporated in the Cabinet
- Capacity: 7 trays 40 x 60
- Power: 2,5 HP
- Consumption: 2,2 Kw/h Electric Network
- Capacity: 15 A
- Finish: Internal (Stainless Steel 304) and External (Stainless Steel 430)
- Weight: 182 Kg Defrost: Air Voltage: 220 V Monophase / 220 V Three-phase / 380 V Three-phase
- Dimensions: Front (mm): 810 Depth (mm): 789 Height (mm): 1435